Poetry Month is in April - I'm getting ready

I posted earlier this month about how to write an acrostic poem.  Today I learned from my author friend Theresa how to write a cinquain poem.  It really took me back to my elementary school days and I loved it.  Find her post here on how to write one and then try it out yourself.  I'd love to see what you come up with.  Here's a few of mine:




Brothers
Incredible Bond
Making Moments Count
Setting a good example
Forever











Missionary
Service, Exhausted
Walking, Praying, Teaching
Teaching others about Christ
Vance




Sleepy
Always Needs Nap
Searching for ways to cope
Ending up at the pop store
Stacy




So let me see what you come up with!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2023

Saying Goodbye to my Little Boy

Merry Christmas 2022