Where has the time gone?

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I wish I had more free time to write. I think of things all the time that I want to get out and yet I am swamped with life. What has happened in the last four years you ask?
Let me sum it up:
Drew left on his mission to Alaska-October of 2015.
My dad passed away-January 2016.
Skylar went on a trip to Spain with a group from school-March 2016.
Ben and I went to New York for our 25th anniversary-May 2016.
I took a sisters/daughters trip with my mom, Allison, Brittany and Marly to North Dakota to see Candice's oldest got baptized-June 2016.
Anny was baptized-July 2016.
I had hernia surgery, eyelid surgery and ablation done-July 2016.
Katy got her driver's license-January 2017.
Vance got engaged to Katelynn Wilson-February 2017.
Sky had ankle surgery-April 2017.
Marly graduated from Utah Valley University and Institute-May 2017.
Marly gets engaged to Hayden Thieme-May 2017.
Ben retires from 20 years at Honeywell-May 2017.
Skylar graduated from high school-May 2017.
Vance gets married to Katelynn in Salt Lake City Temple-May 2017.
We redecorated the downstairs (new wood floors, new baseboards, new paint, etc.)-June 2017.
I took the trip of my lifetime to Spain with my best friend Jana-June 2017.
We held an open house at our home for Vance and Katelynn-July 2017.
Marly and Hayden got married in Gilbert, AZ temple-September 2017.
Drew got home from his mission-October 2017.
Drew got engaged to Kaycee Hixson-December 2017.
I became head track coach at Combs High School where I teach-January 2018.
Derek got baptized-January 2018.
Drew got married to Kaycee-March 2018.
I graduated with my Master of Secondary Education-April 2018.
Tawny performs in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown-May 2018.
Petey the boxer dog joined our family-May 2018.
I became a cross country coach at Combs High School-May 2018.
We were promoted to GRANDPARENTS-July 2018.
Tawny performed in Up the Down Staircase-October 2018.
Vance finishes his last class at Utah Valley University-December 2018.
My Grams, Norma Simmons passed away-January 2019.
Tawny got her permit-February 2019.

How was that for brief? In between all of those events, we went on trips to Utah, played with the grand baby, tubed the river, played in the ocean, partied with family, spent holidays together, laughed, cried, enjoyed life and tried to get enough sleep to keep on going.

I have so much more to say but this will suffice until another day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2023

Saying Goodbye to my Little Boy

Merry Christmas 2022