I have that "I just gave birth feeling"

You know how it is when you have a baby?  You are so relieved to have it out of you that within a pretty short time frame, you feel like you could conquer the world?  You can put on your own socks and shoes, sleep on your stomach, sweep more than just the major crumbs on the floor, vacuum, etc.  Well, the day after my last final at school, I did just that, I got movin' on all kinds of stuff around here, you know, a lot of the things I wrote I said I would...just not all of them.

Within a day or two, I was exhausted, worn out and too tired to care.  Then I started to read.  Well, that took my laziness to a whole new level.  It wasn't until I finished the Hunger Games series that I was able to get anything done.  Since then...

I did get something like 30 quarts of beans and chicken bottled, my deep freezer thawed and cleaned, the garage straightened, the old non-working fridge in the garage hauled away, bedroom cleaned, shopping done, house decorated, treats delivered, presents wrapped, time spent hanging with the kids, dates with Ben, babysitting nephews and eating.  I'm not sure how much of my actual list is complete, but I got a lot of other stuff done.

I hope I'm back for good now.  I have so much to say about my t-shirt collection, the heirarchy of the holiday meal assignments, gift giving, weight loss challenges and so much more.  Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2023

Saying Goodbye to my Little Boy

Merry Christmas 2022