Favorite Mom Blogs


Have you heard of www.71toes.com? I love this lady; there is nothing about her family life appears sugar coated or perfect and she doesn’t pretend to be something she isn’t. She completely adores her husband and kids and it is completely obvious in every post. The pictures of her family are gorgeous and she seems to capture their personalities so well.  She has a daughter with a disability, which is a topic many can relate to.  I love her Q&A session every Friday, but she doesn’t seem to take part in the comments from her posts as often as I would like to see, but her Q&A session seems to make up for it.

Another favorite of mine is www.iamboymom.blogspot.com. This is a personal friend of mine who is the mother of two boys.  She is super funny and her blog is full of the antics of the men in her life. She shares her devotion to Clorox© wipes and Soft Scrub© cleanser in the form of giveaways on her blog fairly often and since her blog is still fairly small, I have even won free stuff.   The only downside is that she doesn’t update much as she has a real job outside of her home so sometimes I miss her.

Lately, I have been drawn to www.itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com for a variety of reasons. This gal is hilarious as noted in the post where she admits to serving wine instead of grape juice at her church’s communion; she is a great story teller. She and her husband are in the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia and I love hearing news regarding that process. Her blog is well organized and down to earth even if I don’t always agree with her religious beliefs.
Here is a list of others in no specific order.  Check them out:
www.brandyscrafts.blogspot.com
www.http://backwoodsmom.danoah.com
www.crazyadventuresinparenting.com
www.powerofmoms.com
www.nieniedialogues.com
www.blog.cjanerun.com

I have about a bazillion more too!
What are some of your favorite mom/parenting/family blogs?  Check out my sidebar for a few others and watch for more as I add them.

Comments

  1. I like yours... ;-) but I also like http://kidjunkies.blogspot.com/ and http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/ a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how did I miss this post? You are truly one of my most favorite people in the world, Stacy. You have always been so supportive and honestly, I have never met anybody who gets as much done in a day as you do. I'll try to stop by more often! Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2023

Saying Goodbye to my Little Boy

Merry Christmas 2022