I Harness the Power of Positive Affirmation Regularly

I am far too hard on myself; I worry about what people think too much and I don’t often give myself enough credit for the things I do well.  I'm not a terrific housekeeper, I don't even like to cook, I don't ever feel crafty, and as for style, I am the queen of casual wear (maybe too casual).  Sometimes I have to work at remembering my value and my worth as a woman, a mother, a wife and a friend.  

 Today I will remember that I can do hard things, that I am not measured by how clean my house is or how cute I dress, that I am a good friend, and that I am smart (and doggone it people like me.)

These are things I just say to myself (and apparently anyone who reads this).  It doesn't mean I am bragging, I am just reassuring myself of something I already know but sometimes forget.  The pressures of motherhood and life in general are major distractions in making me forget my worth.  
This is my way of trying to be the best me I can be.

Give yourself  some positive affirmations today while you remember this skit from Saturday Night Live.


Comments

  1. That was good. Have you seen this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg It is funny... but if all of us did that, then we would all stand a little taller and do a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2023

Saying Goodbye to my Little Boy

Merry Christmas 2022